View Profile Cerbskies

61 Movie Reviews

filthy raw uncensored talent right there

Reminds of the time that old dude dissed some judge on Xfactor. The network tried like fuck to make it look like the crowd was on britneys side, not the guy who called out autotune vocals. I was like "this is fucking bullshit, you cant mute the crowd to make it seem like no ones laughing". I dono drunk.

PoTaToooo

3 Game Reviews

tails the multiple holy shit

Pretty good game. By the end i already had everything except the sniper rifle fully upgraded. I felt it couldve been a bit shorter cause it started feeling drawn out like 2 fights before the last time you fight the orc shaman boss guy. Overall though not bad.

That was a pretty cool game. Baka is a badass!

6 Audio Reviews

It doesn't feel so progressive when you cant make something funny and offensive because feelings. When you can lose your job, your livelihood, for a joke or some creation meant in jest. It feels like the very opposite of progress and improvement in my humble opinion.

I do hope more people adopt the Live and Let-Live mentality as time goes on. We all got on average like what? 60 years of life? Less complaining, more procreating.

RIP Ben.

**slap-dances out of the room**

willKMR responds:

I was wondering if someone would engage on that part! Yeah, while I'm not on the same side I think there's definitely a bigger conversation worth having there.

This episode hit home with talk of making a living doing what you love. My one dream is to rival Soulja Boys console with my own premium console some day.

These dudes will definitely make it. You can tell they got that fire to get it done.

Good shit. NG got me out of really dark times in the early 2000's, I try to pay it forward by getting more people to check it out. Oh yea its "sir-b-skees" not curb. As punishment you must order a cheese burger with no cheese, just lettuce.

willKMR responds:

I'll do it, but I won't like it.

36 Art Reviews

is good but you wasting candy

i admire your dedication but you forgot the beans on this one.

CanOfBeans responds:

Lol I was worried people wouldnt like my beans but you're right! I need to go back and start putting beans in everything again!

ah, a man of culture

Sniffing cocaine off buttholes since 1869.

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!